- This Privacy Notice applies to our website hosted at www.locococreative.co.uk (the “Website”) and also applies to our data collection practices outside of the Website.
- More formally we are Lococo Creative Limited, a limited liability company registered in England and Wales under company number 08041564 and our registered office is located at 12 Brookfield Drive, Wolvey, Hinckley, Leicestershire, England, LE10 3LT.
- This Privacy Notice covers the collection, processing and other use of personal data under the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
- For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to Joanne Coope at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our registered office listed above.
- By using the Website you consent to your data being stored and processed in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Information we collect
- We do not collect any personal data on our Website. We only collect data if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you are making a purchase or require an estimate from us.
- There are instances where we may contact individuals/companies where we believe it to be the case that they may benefit from working with us. Both in this regard and with the data provided to us by our clients, we collect and store this data on the lawful basis of legitimate interests. We have completed a Legitimate Interest Assessment to ensure that our processing is lawful. If you receive an email from us based on a legitimate interest and do not wish to hear from us again then please follow the unsubscribe link on the email and we will not contact you again.
- We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use of your information
- We will hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
- The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you;
- Where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you;
- Where we believe our services may be of a legitimate interest to you; and
- To deliver you information about our services through other means.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies where we are required to to comply with the law or to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
- Where you have consented for us to do so, we may provide your data to selected third parties who may contact you about their goods or services that you may be interested in.
- If you do not want us to use your data for our use, you can inform us of your request to withhold your consent when you provide your details to us. You can do so by writing to us at our registered office, or by sending us an email to email@example.com at any time.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate anonymised statistical information about our visitors.
Controlling the use of your data
- If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at our registered office or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Where we store and transfer your data
- We store our data with the following service providers who we contract for the provision of the listed technical services.
- Google Apps – our email, address book, calendar and file storage
- Capsule CRM – our customer relationship management tool
- Trello – one of our project management tools
- Asana – one of our project management tools
- FreeAgent – our finance software
- MailChimp – our digital marketing tool
- Adobe Echosign – our approval tool
- Skype – our video conferencing tool
- Dropbox – our alternative tool for file sharing with clients
- ZipCloud – our back up software
You can find out more about each service provider and how they handle your information by visiting their website.
- As part of the services offered to you, for example through our Website, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide the Website and some aspects of our service, which may be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA – this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers, e.g. our Website server host, or work for us when temporarily outside of the EEA.
- A transfer of your personal data may happen if any of our servers are located in a country outside of the EEA or one of our service providers is located in a country outside of the EEA. If we transfer or store your personal data outside the EEA in this way, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected, as outlined in this Privacy Notice and in accordance with the DPA and GDPR. If you use our service while you are outside the EEA, your personal data may be transferred outside the EEA in order to provide you with these services.
- We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- We may disclose your personal data outside of our group: (a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and (b) if Lococo Creative Limited’s business is bought by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the assets to transfer to the buyer. However any such transfer will only be on terms that the confidentiality of your personal data is protected and that the terms of this Privacy Notice will continue to be complied with by the recipient.
- Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the Website.
- You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at email@example.com, or by following the unsubscribe link in our emails.
Further ‘Data Subject’ Rights under the GDPR
- Under the GDPR you are granted the right ‘to be forgotten’ and to have your personal data permanently removed from our systems.
- You are granted the right to request to view what personal data that we hold about you in a readable electronic form.
- You are also granted the right ‘to rectification’ of your personal data and to ensure that your personal data remains accurate and up to date at all times.
- To exercise any of the three rights above please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be no charge made for you exercising these rights where the request is made reasonably and under the law(s).
- The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site or email; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
- You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy notices, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Changes to this Notice
- We reserve the right to update this Privacy Notice to reflect changes to the Website, the law and any customer feedback. Where we do so, we will inform you via email or a notification on our Website of these changes and a link to view our new and updated Privacy Notice.
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this Privacy Notice. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 12 Brookfield Drive, Wolvey, Warwickshire LE10 3LT or email@example.com
Version: May 2018